Board Director Ross Pike
Director Pike was unanimously chosen by the Board of Directors to represent North County Fire’s District 1, which encompasses downtown Fallbrook, in July 2022. Fallbrook elected Director Pike to the Fallbrook Community Planning Group in 2020 where he serves on various subcommittees including Circulation (roads, traffic, and sidewalks) and Public Facilities (cell towers, water, and energy). Director Pike worked since 2008 in business management and on numerous political projects and initiatives. In the November 2022 election, Director Pike was elected to serve District 1 for the remainder of the term through 2024.
Director Pike attended Grand Rapids Community College (Michigan) and Bellevue University (Nebraska). Director Pike holds certificates for Leading Diverse Teams from the University of California, Irvine and People & Business Leadership from Bellevue University.
Affiliations & Membership
● Elected Member, Fallbrook Community Planning Group
● Member, Fallbrook Chamber of Commerce
● Advisor, Board of Directors, Fallbrook Village Association
● Member, North County Group, San Diego Sierra Club
● Member, Young Elected Officials Network
● Member, American Association of Political Consultants
● Out for America, highlighting LGBTQ+ elected officials, Victory Institute
● Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
● Member, American Management Association
● Awesome Award on behalf of Rady Children’s Hospital for Children’s Miracle Network fundraising campaign (2021)
● Benham Service & Civic Engagement Award for civic activism and community organizing (2012)
Board’s Biggest Challenge
The Board’s biggest challenge is ensuring the District is serving in a way which delivers culturally competent healthcare and effectively communicates with the entire community.